Known for its world-class surfing, beautiful beaches, friendly locals, and stunningly beautiful scenery, it’s no wonder that Dominical on the Pacific Coast is one of the top visitor destinations in Costa Rica. But there’s plenty more to do and see in this lovely corner of the country!
- Whitewater Rafting – Thanks to abundant rainfall and multiple mountain streams, Costa Rica is blessed with outstanding opportunities to brave rapids. Strap on your life jacket and prepare yourself for a ton of adrenaline-pumping fun.
- Horseback Riding – If horseback riding is your cup of tea, don’t miss a guided expedition through some of the most beautiful and unspoiled regions of Costa Rica where motor vehicle traffic is forbidden. Enjoy gorgeous panoramas and a unique chance to see Costa Rica’s nature at its finest.
- Waterfall Rappelling – Gazing up at the majestic beauty of a waterfall is one thing, but strapping on climbing gear and plunging down into the abyss takes special courage. Feel the spray hit your face as you rappel down through truly gorgeous scenery until you arrive at the jungle floor hundreds of feet below.
- Cuisine – Costa Rica is home to a delicious melange of influences. Dazzle your taste buds with some of the finest dining in the region with dishes made from locally-sourced, organic produce and other quality ingredients
- Birdwatching – Costa Rica is home to one of the most vibrant biosphere anywhere on Earth. Grab your binoculars and try to spot the hundreds of different species that call this country home.
- Canopy Tours – There’s a completely different eco-system of life high up in the branches of the rainforest. Ascend to the top of the canopy to catch a glimpse of monkeys, birds of prey, and other unique denizens of the jungle as they live their lives hundreds of feet above the ground.
- Yoga – Connect and refresh your body and mind with a yoga course performed at some of the most tranquil and beautiful locations on Earth, including yoga on the beach.
- ATV Tours – Over a third of Costa Rica is protected nature reserves and parks. Explore where few tourists go using an ATV to head deep into the jungle where you can catch a glimpse of the abundant wildlife that make this country so famous.
- Surfing – With some of the most consistent and ideal waves anywhere on Earth, Costa Rica is truly a surf mecca. Let the professional, experienced coaches of Endless Olas teach you the fundamentals of surfing and how to improve your technique to make the most of the beautiful swells and breaks that have made Dominical famous as a surf spot.
- Visit Waterfalls – Some of the tallest and most majestic waterfalls in the world are found in Costa Rica. Don’t miss the waterslide in Uvita where you can jump in and let the water carry you down and off a natural ramp into a deep pool of cool and refreshing water.
Whether you’re a beginner who has never set foot on a surfboard or an old veteran, the experienced local surf pros of Endless Olas Surf Camp will get you up and making the most of the waves. The coaches at Endless Olas will videotape your time on the water and use in-depth analysis of the footage to help you improve your techniques. Endless Olas also teaches basic surf mechanics in the safety of a swimming pool to make sure that every surfer is ready for the real thing by the time they swim out to meet their first wave.